Bundanoon Public School

Safe Respectful Learners

Telephone02 4883 6192



Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

Apply online. If you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident you are eligible to complete the online enrolment application. You will then need to finalise the application at the school.

If you are not eligible or prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

For more information, visit sTpe school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

Out-of-area enrolments

As outlined in the department’s enrolment policy, our school may accept enrolments from outside our local enrolment area if places are available.

We will assess applications for non-local enrolment on a case-by-case basis.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Are you and your child ready for the first day of school?

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.


Enrolment Policy

Important Information for parents

Why was the enrolment policy revised?

Across the state, many communities are changing. Some are growing at rates never seen before. Some schools that used to be able to accept out-of-area enrolments, no longer have the room to do so. The revised policy is designed to support schools to manage all enrolment applications, encourage greater consistency in decision-making and make sure the enrolment choices are clear for parents.

What are the changes?

The enrolment cap

The enrolment cap is the number of students that can be enrolled at a school based on the school’s permanent accommodation. The enrolment cap tells us whether the school may or may not have the capacity to accept non-local enrolments. It is not a target or limit on the number of local enrolments a school can take.

Each school with a local intake area will have a cap set by the department from Term 4 2019.

100-point residential address check

Parents planning to enrol their child at a school that is near or at its buffer or cap will be asked to complete the 100-point residential address check to confirm they live within the school’s designated intake area.

This means parents will need to provide documents to verify the child’s current address. So that schools only seek information relevant to the child’s enrolment, a list of approved documents for the residential address check is available from the school. 

100 Point Residential Checklist PDF

Useful information for enrolling at Bundanoon Public School

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.

Maps end here
Maps end here